Sunday, November 19, 2006

Assignments for Week 12

1. On your blog, post about a past event in your life. Be sure to check verb tenses and pay attention to capitalization and spelling. Use the spell check on your toolbar.

2. Read the ten captions below. Choose three of them and find a pictures to go with each one. Follow the directions on your paper to put them on your blog. Find another picture and write your own caption.

For example:
_______________________________________

I love thunderstorms

______________________________________

3. If you have time, comment on one of your classmates' blogs. Be nice.

Captions


What a fantastic car!

I love (weather).

I'm going to visit (place) in January.

Last weekend I visited (place).

I am studying (major) at university.

The (place) is a good place to meet friends.

Usually I (activity) at the weekend.

___________ (is/are) so Boring

___________ (is/are) very Exciting

(sport) is my favorite sport.

I bought (a thing/things) at the mall last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home